Operating throughout the UK, Monitor Hygiene is a leading specialist food industry contractor.
We are experienced in all sectors of the industry, from cola bottling plants and bakeries to meat processors and packaged salad producers. We carry out kitchen cleaning services for hotels, restaurants, hospitals and local authorities, and are one of the leading providers of hygiene services to the airline catering sector.
Our services range from managed, integrated hygiene services for multi-site food processing clients to intensive kitchen deep-cleans for small high street restaurants.
Our Range of Services include:
- Full management of cleaning and hygiene operations
- Daily or regular cleaning of floors, walls and food equipment
- Periodic cleaning of high-level fixtures, lighting and structural surfaces
- Intensive deep cleaning of kitchens, food equipment and extract canopies
- Pest control service contracts – pest monitoring and blitz treatments
- Training and consultancy – food hygiene and safety training, hygiene auditing
Food Industry and Catering Expertise
We are fully conversant with the latest food hygiene concepts, technical and legislative developments, and can provide standalone schedules and documentation for due diligence purposes or integrate with any client system.
- Operatives trained to food industry standards
- Methods, materials and equipment designed for the food environment
- Management and technical elements specifically geared to the food industry
Our strong quality and people culture is reinforced by ISO quality systems and Investors in People accreditations, as well as membership of relevant professional organisations. Monitor is a registered assessor centre for the British Institute of Cleaning Science, of which it is a corporate member. This allows us to deliver the ‘Food premises – cleaning operatives proficiency’ training scheme. Monitor was the first company to be granted a multi-site training licence for this scheme.
- Food industry specialists – you can have confidence in our expertise
- Service Satisfaction Guarantee – for your peace of mind
- Passionate about customer care – through proactive communication and response
- Focused on detail – driving standards up
- Extensive labour resources – flexibility on demand
- Dedicated management team – focused on your account
- Trained, motivated staff – a truly productive workforce
- Costing options – fixed cost, hourly charge, flat rate, open accounting
- Integrated services – with consequent synergy and cost benefits
- Comprehensive documentation – traceability and due diligence
We provide specialist hygiene services to:
- Food manufacturers and distributors
- Catering trade
“I am very happy with the service delivery of Monitor Cleaning Services Ltd and have already recommended their services to other Housing Officers within Guinness Trust“.Beverley Garland, Housing Officer - Guinness Trust.