Hygiene Cleaning, Food Production and Manufacturing
Monitor Hygiene is a specialist in providing Hygiene Cleaning to the food production and manufacturing sector, including the airline catering industry. We have a detailed understanding of the specific and stringent legal requirements as well as a personal approach and service that will reassure you that we can deliver the very best in all areas of food production and processing hygiene.
It is vital that you are totally confident in your hygiene cleaning and that you are safe in the knowledge that your site is spotlessly clean. If you get this right, your company will benefit from:
- Freedom from the risk of prosecution
- Better working environment
- Reduced risk of contamination, infection and fire
- Improved image in the industry
- Total hygiene management
Each cleaning requirement in the Food Production and Manufacturing industry will present a different challenge. Monitor Services provides an outstanding, quality-controlled service at a competitive price, delivered by qualified staff who not only fully understand the Food Production and Manufacturing industry but are keen to deliver a top class service for your business.
Hygiene Services that we offer include:
- Building fabric cleaning , including floors, wall/floor junctions, walls, ceilings, ceiling/wall junctions, windows, ledges, doors and door frames
- Bulk storage areas
- Cooking equipment – equipment can be dismantled, fully deep cleaned and re-assembled
- Kitchen extraction units – the structure of the canopy is degreased internally and externally to reduce the risk of fire and explosion
- Structure and high level cleaning – lights, ceilings, walls, floors and all fixtures and fittings
- Drain blockage prevention
- Grease trap cleaning
- Ductwork cleaning
We also offer a full Pest Control service, tailored to the specific needs of the Food Processing and Distribution industry.
For a reliable, high standard food manufacturing premises cleaning company, get in touch with Monitor Services. Please contact us for a free site survey and quote.
Food manufacturing is a complex service. A client was having difficulties with a recurrent Listeria problem. After several attempts at investigation and increasing the cleaning to different parts of the plant, it had still not identified how the contamination was being reintroduced. Monitor Hygiene Services Ltd offered to carry out a comprehensive survey of the operation. By widening the investigation beyond the previous scope, we were able to identify that equipment trolleys were being tracked through the production area. This was leading to contamination through cross handling. It was a loop hole previously unseen. The route was changed and a more intensive trolley cleaning programme was proposed. The Listeria problem was eliminated.More →